- How should you handle barter and like-kind exchange?
- What about travel expenses if you don't end up buying the horse you thought you wanted at that auction in the next state?
- How should I evaluate an equine investment?
- What's the real difference to the IRS between a "business loss" and a "hobby loss"?
- What are your insurance options and implications for the equine business?
- Basic record keeping,
- Cash management,
- Preparation of horse business tax information for your CPA,
- Documenting transactions for potential tax audits,
Richard B. Dicks' Equinomics 101 takes you through a step-by-step process that not only explains how to complete things like
- six-week rolling averages and
- one-year projections,
Simply and understandably, Equinomics 101 answers your equine business financial questions with better solution. Better solutions mean you can build your everyday horse business strategy with confidence.
Order your Equinomics 101 system today!
Enjoy the premiere issue of the Equinomics 101 online newsletter. It's free!